Abortion? – How Much Compensation? – National Cases – Call Us > 0800 699 0079 – £££
If you want to start a claim for Abortion compensation then you should discuss your case with a specialist lawyer who deals with Abortion cases such as Tylers Solicitors. This will ensure that your Abortion compensation claim has the best chance of success, because Tylers Solicitors have the competence and professional expertise required to process a claim for Abortion injury sufferers.
If you want to proceed with your Abortion compensation claim then you should call Tylers Solicitors (freephone) on 0800 699 0079 who can then proceed to talk you through your Abortion compensation claim. Alternatively, if you are on your mobile phone, you can call 0333 577 0320, which is free to call with free minutes on your mobile phone. We are a no win no fee Abortion personal injury solicitors.
Abortion Negligence Compensation Claims
What Is Abortion?
Abortion is the deliberate termination of pregnancy and it’s often performed during the first seven weeks of the pregnancy. There are many reasons that would make someone decide to abort and it’s their legal right to do so. However, during abortion, some doctors may not exercise due care and diligence, therefore leading to injuries and suffering on the part of the patients.
Why Ask For a Compensation Claim?
It’s natural that anyone who has suffered physical and mental injuries because of negligence on the part of someone else, including medical professionals, should ask for compensation. It’s known that the process of procuring an abortion is stress filled and quite emotional and this can even be made worse if there is some degree of negligence of medical personnel and other person who are responsible for your healthcare. Solicitors understand what needs to be done and the procedure that you will take when filing for an abortion negligence compensation claim.
Are We A No Win, No Fee Compensation Claims Solicitor?
Yes. We guarantee you that we will work hard to win you the compensation that you need. We will not ask for payment, until we win your compensation. We provide you with 100% assurance that we will not charge you any money if we don’t win you compensation.
How Much Compensation Can You Claim?
The amount that you can claim as abortion compensation depends on many factors and among them is the amount of suffering that you have undergone, loss of income and other factors that are unique to you as a person.
What Are Some Of The Situations That I Can Claim?
There are several situations where you can make a claim for a failed abortion and among them are:
- Failed abortion-surgery
- Failure on the medical professional to pass crucial information to the patient
- Failure on the doctor to order for a scan and verify if the procedure has been successfully completed
- Failure by the medical expert to do the necessary tests that can confirm if the abortion is complete or not
- Wrongful birth due to serious medical errors
- Haemorrhage that’s as a result of failed abortion
- Damage inflicted to your womb or cervix
- Any other kind of an abortion related injury
- Private medical treatment
- Out of pocket costs
- Effects of the failed abortion on your dependents
Who Can I Direct My Failed Abortion Claim Against?
You can direct your claim against anyone who you believe acted negligently towards you. They may be the doctors who you consulted, the nurses who were responsible for your post operative care and other medical professionals who were directly or indirectly responsible for ensuring that the abortion procedure as well as the confirmation tests are complete. The claim can also be directed at the surgeon who took charge for the failed abortion operation.
What Are Some Of The Additional Costs That I May Claim?
- Loss of income: If there is need for you to take some time off work or when you are not able to take care of the child that arose as a result of the failed abortion.
- Medical costs: There is no doubt that pregnancy can be quite an expensive affair and even thereafter, there are certain kinds of costs that you will still need to incur. You are eligible to make claims for these costs.
- Damages: Going through pregnancy can put stress on your family and can be a painful experience. This can be worse if you are struggling financially. Because of this, you can be eligible to file a claim from parties who are responsible for your failed abortion.
How Can Our Solicitors Assist You?
Our legal team have many years of helping victims of abortion negligence get the compensation which they deserve for the mental suffering and the pain which they have undergone. We have in the past acted on behalf of clients who have had to deal with a myriad of issues that arose from abortion and related problems. Abortion is mostly a surgical procedure and may lead to long term complications or perforations that surround internal organs. Also, some of our clients have been people who have been victims of poor nursing care standards. You will find our experienced solicitors to be fully knowledgeable, sympathetic and highly approachable. They comprehend the pain that women who are thinking of launching abortion related claims undergo after abortion negligence. Our legal teams make it easy for that filling abortion negligence compensation claim, providing them with excellent guidance about what the process entails. Moreover, our dedicated legal team provides regular updates about the progress that has been achieved.
How Long Can I Wait Before I Claim?
It’s of paramount importance that you claim as quickly as possible, so you don’t have to wait until you are time barred. You can count on us, your solicitors to explain to you about issues that pertain to the right time frame.
Contact Tylers Solicitors today!
If you would like to make a compensation claim for a abortion case then call Tylers Solicitors today for a no-obligation chat on (freephone) 0800 699 0079 today!