Car Passenger Injury Compensation Claim
If you want to start a claim for Car Passenger compensation then you should discuss your case with a specialist lawyer who deals with Car Passenger cases such as Tylers Solicitors. This will ensure that your Car Passenger compensation claim has the best chance of success, because Tylers Solicitors have the competence and professional expertise required to process a claim for Salmonella injury sufferers.
If you want to proceed with your Car Passenger compensation claim then you should call Tylers Solicitors (freephone) on 0800 699 0079 who can then proceed to talk you through your Car Passenger compensation claim. Alternatively, if you are on your mobile phone, you can call 0333 577 0320, which is free to call with free minutes on your mobile phone. We are a no win no fee Car Passenger personal injury solicitors.
- Injured in the last 3 years?
- Not your fault?
- Seeking Compensation?
Freephone: 0800 699 0079
(We deal with cases all over the UK)
24 Hours – 7 Days A Week
Every day approximately 27,000 car accidents occur. Most adults will, at some point in their lives, be involved in a car accident. Many of these accidents are no fault of your own but rather are the result of the negligence of the driver for whose car you are a passenger. If you have been the passenger in a car accident and sustained injury, you may be able to file a claim for compensation.
There are several situations in which a passenger in a car accident can file negligence, either on the driver of your vehicle or on the driver of the other vehicle (if another vehicle was involved). However, there are certain situations which have definitive grounds for a compensation claim.
- Texting while driving – it is illegal to text and operate a vehicle in the UK. This does not mean that people do not engage in this illegal activity. If you were in the vehicle of someone that was texting while driving, you have grounds for a claim.
- DUI – If you were the passenger in a car which was hit by a drunk driver than you have grounds for a claim, especially if your injuries are prolonged or permanent.
- Diving a vehicle while not licensed – if you rode in a taxi or another vehicle which uses a driver for hire services and were involved in an accident only to find that the driver did not have a license, that the driver’s license was suspended, or that the driver has a history of negligence, then you have grounds for a claim.
- Improper observation of traffic laws – If the driver of the vehicle was speeding, swerving in and out of traffic, or was in any other way violating normal traffic procedure which resulted in a car accident and you have sustained an injury then you have grounds for a claim.
One of the main determining factors in your compensation claim is determining if it was negligence or if it was an accident. Negligence is when an injury occurs in a car accident from a situation which could have been avoided by another person should the correct policies, practices, and procedures been followed. Accidents are unavoidable occurrences which are beyond the control of the person involved.
Where it may be written up as an “accident”, many situations are due to negligence. Officers have to write a report based upon what they see. You were in the car and so you know the situations surrounding the car accident. Do not dismiss your claim. Our professional team will work closely with you to determine if you have grounds for a claim.
Persons which have been a passenger in a car accident which have had to undergo physical therapy, surgery, and/or other costly medical attention in order to recover from the injuries sustained in the accident may have grounds for a claim. These incurred costs may include:
- Hospital treatment
- Outpatient care
- Chiropractic Services for prolonged back pain
- Reconstructive surgery
- Physical therapy
- Funeral Costs (if the person did not have life insurance)
- Dental work and/or reconstruction
If you or a loved one suffered head trauma which led to hospitalization, a comma, prolonged or permanent damage then you definitively have grounds for a compensation claim.
If you have a loved one who has died or suffered from life changing injuries due to the negligence of the driver, then you have grounds for a claim.
Car accidents claims require filing within a certain timeframe. You are usually required to provide a police report and insurance report when filing your claim. Your injuries need to also be properly documented as well. The quicker your file your claim, the more likely you are to win your case. We will work with you to ensure that all the proper paperwork is in place.
If you are a minor and have been the passenger in a car accident and sustained injury based upon the driver’s negligence, then you will need to have a parent or legal guardian file your compensation claim on your behalf.
Compensation claims are greatly determined by the severity of negligence and the injury which occurred. If you have been in an accident you are encouraged to seek medical attention immediately. Never try to increase your injuries in order to get compensation and always follow the advice of your medical staff, doctor, or practitioner.
Car accidents can be a very traumatic experience, especially for passengers which have no control over the vehicle. If you would like to inquire about filing a passenger in a car accident injury claim please contact us on 0800 799 0069. We will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have relating to passenger in a car accident claims to help you get the compensation you deserve.