Got a Question?
- Ectopic Pregnancy Compensation Claim Information
- What are the Most Common Grounds for Compensation Claims for an Ectopic Pregnancy?
- What are the Potential Errors in Ectopic Pregnancy Diagnosis and Treatment?
- What Can I Claim Compensation For With Ectopic Pregnancy?
- What are the Common Symptoms of Ectopic Pregnancy?
- Ectopic Pregnancy Compensation Amounts Calculator
Ectopic Pregnancy Compensation Amounts
Ectopic Pregnancy Compensation Claim Information
If you want to start a claim for ectopic pregnancy compensation then you should discuss your case with a specialist lawyer who deals with ectopic pregnancy cases such as Tylers Solicitors. This will ensure that your compensation claim has the best chance of success, because Tylers Solicitors have the competence and professional expertise required to process a claim for ectopic pregnancy sufferers.
Having an ectopic pregnancy can be a traumatic experience not only to the expectant mother, but also to her family and loved ones. If you or your loved one has been diagnosed with ectopic pregnancy and have been given erroneous treatment, which resulted to other medical complications, you may be entitled to Ectopic Pregnancy Compensation Claims.
What are the Most Common Grounds for Compensation Claims for an Ectopic Pregnancy?
Ectopic pregnancy is a complicated and quite serious medical condition. Hence, it is necessary that such pregnancies are diagnosed and treated in a proper and timely manner. However, in some cases, the medical practitioner may commit negligence or error that could endanger the life of the expectant mother as well as her baby.
What are the Potential Errors in Ectopic Pregnancy Diagnosis and Treatment?
Some instances where errors in the diagnosis and treatment of ectopic pregnancy include:
- Failure to diagnose the common symptoms associated with ectopic pregnancy, correctly, such as vaginal bleeding, shoulder tip pains, and pain on one side of the lower abdomen.
- Failure or delay in prescribing the drug methotrexate, to prevent the egg from developing in the fallopian tube.
- Failure or delay in conducting adequate tests to diagnose an ectopic pregnancy, including but not limited to pregnancy hormone tests, ultrasound scans, and adequate blood tests.
- Failure or negligence in evaluating the mother’s medical history to confirm ectopic pregnancy.
- Failure to treat post-surgery infection and other problems such as retained fluids.
- Failure to conduct other required pregnancy diagnosis and treatment.
What Can I Claim Compensation For With Ectopic Pregnancy?
Generally, a successful injury claim related to ectopic pregnancy are evaluated and awarded depending on the nature of the injury suffered and the extent to which it affects the quality of life of the patient. The awarded compensation may include:
- Compensation for the loss or injury suffered</li>
- Loss of earnings related to the erroneous diagnosis and treatment
- Interim compensation payment
- Cost of private medical treatments
- Costs of care and case management
- Cost of rehabilitation or therapy needed
- Out-of-Pocket Expenses
- Cost of housing relocation and adaptation
- The cost of compensation to spouse and children
- Cost of independent medical experts
- Cost of the coroner’s inquest advise</li>
- Any legal costs incurred
What are the Common Symptoms of Ectopic Pregnancy?
Some common symptoms of ectopic pregnancy include:
- A heavier, lighter, or darker vaginal bleeding than your normal period.
- Slowly worsening, or sharply developing pain on one side of the lower abdomen.
- Shoulder tip pains, caused by the irritation of the diaphragm due to blood leaking into the abdomen.
- Persistent diarrhoea or pain when passing faeces.
- Consistent feeling of nausea.
Ectopic Pregnancy Compensation Amounts Calculator
If you’ve been unfortunate enough to suffer an ectopic pregnancy, get in touch with our experienced legal team today. We can help you to get the compensation you’re entitled to. If you’re curious as to how much compensation you could be entit have had an accident at Lidl and want to know the average amount of compensation you can claim, use our quick compensation calculator below to calculate the average compensation you will receive.
Misdiagnosis of Ectopic Pregnancy
|If you’ve suffered an ectopic pregnancy which was misdiagnosed, you could be able to claim for compensation. Misdiagnosis of ectopic pregnancy isn’t common, but it does happen. Tylers Solicitors can help you to get the compensation you’re entitled to.|
|£20,000 to £35,000|
Delayed Ectopic Pregnancy Misdiagnosis Amounts
|If you’ve suffered complications due to a delay in your ectopic pregnancy diagnosis, you may be entitled to claim for compensation. Tylers Solicitors can help you to get the compensation you need to move on with your life.|
|£2,900 to £18,000|
Miscarriage Compensation Amounts
|If your ectopic pregnancy went unnoticed or untreated long enough to result in a miscarriage, you will be able to claim for compensation. The Tylers team can help to get the compensation you need following a miscarriage.|
|Up to £200,000|
Pain and Suffering Related to Ectopic Pregnancy Compensation Amounts
|If you’ve suffered due to an ectopic pregnancy, you may be able to claim for compensation. Depending on your circumstances, you can claim for mental anguish, physical pain and suffering and any long-term health issues you are left with.|
|Up to £200,000|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Tylers A No-Win, No-Fee Ectopic Pregnancy Claims Solicitors?
Yes, we are. To be able to establish whether the circumstances of your ectopic pregnancy would warrant Ectopic Pregnancy Compensation Claims, we offer free assessments under no obligation. Under the No Win, No Fee basis, you will not be liable to pay us any amount of money if your claim becomes unsuccessful.
Where Can I Find More Information on Ectopic Pregnancy?
By contacting one of our solicitors, we can help you get in touch with other support groups and agencies that will help you gather more information to understand the process. We also have established professional relationships with a number of experts in this field. You can also find some local support groups within your locality. You may also contact the Miscarriage Association, the Compassionate Friends, and the Cruse Bereavement Care.
How Would I Make an Ectopic Pregnancy Compensation Claim?
Your initial step in making a compensation claim is to contact a specialist medical injury solicitor. A solicitor with ample knowledge and experience in handling a medical injury case, such as the Ectopic Pregnancy Compensation Claims, can provide you the necessary evaluation, guidance, and support in seeking justice due to the erroneous diagnosis and treatment of your ectopic pregnancy. By contacting one of our solicitors, you will be given appropriate legal advice and guidance every step of the process.
How Long Do I Have to Claim for Ectopic Pregnancy Compensation?
As with any other injury claims, Ectopic Pregnancy Compensation Claims must be filed as quickly as possible as there are time limits on filing these claims. If you do not have any idea how to go about with your claim, you may get in touch with our solicitors. We can help you acquire the assistance that you need and to comply all the requirements in pursuing your claim, in a timely manner.
Let’s Make Things Better
Start your claim today!
We Accept Nationwide Ectopic Pregnancy Compensation Claims
No matter where in the UK you are based, our experienced team are here for you. Tylers Solicitors can help you to get the compensation you need in order to move on with your life following ectopic pregnancy issues. If you’d like to get in touch with our friendly legal team, you can call us directly on 0800 699 0079.
- Acne Medical Negligence
- ADHD Claims
- Anaesthetic Error Compensation
- Appendectomy Claims
- Asperger Syndrome
- Autism Misdiagnosis
- Bariatric Surgery Compensation
- Bells Palsy
- Bipolar Disorder
- Birth Injury Claims
- Blood Clot Compensation
- Blood Transfusion
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Haemorrhage
- Cardiac Surgery
- Cataracts Surgery
- Causa Equina Syndrome
- C-Difficile Claims
- Congenital Hip Displasia
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Delayed Diagnosis
- Dentist Claims
- Dermal Filler Injury
- Diabetic Negligence
- Diagnosis Compensation
- Down Syndrome
- Erbs Palsy
- Failed Hip Replacement
- Failed Root Canal
- Gestational Diabetes
- GP Negligence
- Group B Streptococcus