Grade 1 Whiplash Compensation Claims
Got a Question?
- How Much Compensation Can I Get for Grade 1 Whiplash Injuries?
- How Much Money Can I Get for Grade 1 Whiplash Compensation?
- What are the Main Causes of Grade 1 Whiplash?
- Can I Claim for Grade 1 Whiplash Compensation in the UK?
- What are the Other Grades of Whiplash Claims?
- Can Tylers Solicitors Help Me Get No-Win, No-Fee Grade 1 Whiplash Compensation?
The level of compensation that you will receive will mainly depend on the overall severity of your injuries. The more serious your injuries, the more compensation you will be entitled to. Whenever you receive compensation for any kind of injury, the money you receive will be composed of two parts. Your compensation will be broken up into:
- General Damages – This is the compensation actually awarded for the injuries you’ve sustained.
- Special Damages – Special damages are the compensation awarded for any additional issues caused by your injuries. This can include financial loss or inconveniences to your daily life.
In addition to grade 1 whiplash compensation, you could also receive money for associated injuries. These can include minor facial injuries and muscle sprains, all of which can be claimed for.
|Type of Grade 1 Whiplash Injury||Description||Amount of Compensation|
|Grade 1 Whiplash||This is the least serious form of whiplash. It can have a minor impact on your daily life. Total recovery from these injuries can take up to a few weeks.||Up to £1,500.|
|Facial Cuts and Injuries||Whiplash injuries are often caused by traffic collisions. As part of these accidents, it is common to suffer minor facial cuts and injuries. In most cases, they are not long-lasting, and should be fully recovered from in a matter of weeks or months.||£1,125 to £2,300.|
Most cases of whiplash are caused by traffic collisions. It is common for minor whiplash injuries to be caused by fairly minor traffic collisions and car accidents. These incidents will rarely cause long-term, serious injuries. Despite that, it can have an impact on your daily life for several weeks, or even months, after the incident.
If you’ve suffered minor whiplash that wasn’t your fault, get in touch with Tylers Solicitors today. We can help you to get the compensation you are entitled to. Our no-win, no-fee legal experts can work with you to get the compensation you need to move on from your life. In some cases, you may be able to claim for psychological issues.
If your injuries are too severe to be classified as grade 1 whiplash claims, then you may be able to claim differently. There are several classifications of whiplash injury. The other kinds of whiplash injury are:
- Short-Term Grade 2 Whiplash Injuries.
- Grade 3 Whiplash Injuries.
- Grade 4 Whiplash Injuries.
- Long-Term Grade 5 Whiplash Injuries.
Here at Tylers Solicitors, we can help you to get the compensation that you are entitled to. Whether you sustained your injuries through a traffic collision, or through any other means, get in touch today. Our legal experts can help you to get the compensation you need to move on with your life.
For more information, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our experienced team today. You can reach our team directly by calling us on 0800 699 0079. You can also use our simple online contact form, and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Let’s Make Things Better
Start your claim today!
We accept Nationwide grade 1 whiplash compensation claims
No matter where you were injured in the UK, Tylers Solicitors are just a telephone call away from giving you expert advice about your grade 1 whiplash compensation claim. If you would like to contact us about claiming compensation in the UK then telephone 0800 699 0079 today for a no obligation chat.