Liver Cancer Compensation Claims
If you want to start a claim for a liver cancer misdiagnosis then you should discuss your case with a lawyer specialising in liver cancer misdiagnosis claims such as Tylers Solicitors. This will ensure that your claim has the best chance of success because we have the competence and professional expertise required to process a claim for liver cancer misdiagnosis negligence.
If you want to proceed with your liver cancer misdiagnosis compensation claim then you should call Tylers Solicitors freephone on 0800 699 0079 and we can then proceed to talk you through your liver cancer misdiagnosis compensation claim. Alternatively, if you are on your mobile phone, you can call 0333 577 0320, which is free to call with free minutes on your mobile phone.
- Injured in the last 3 years?
- Not your fault?
- Seeking Compensation?
Freephone: 0800 699 0079
(We deal with cases all over the UK)
24 Hours – 7 Days A Week
People that work in the PVC industry can be likely to form angiosarcoma of the liver. They will breathe in the harmful substances that over time will form cancer.
Therefore, if you have worked for a company in the PVC industry, and you had not been issued with equipment that will reduce the chance of you forming cancer, or you had not been informed of the health effects involved with your job role, then you may be entitled to compensation.
There are four different kinds of liver cancer that a person may form:
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma (HCC) – this cancer forms in the main type of liver cell known as the hepatocytes. Statistics show that 4 out of 5 people form this type of liver cancer and can have different growth patterns. Cancer can either grow as one single tumour or it can start in many spots in the liver.
- Bile Duct Cancer (Cholangiocarcinoma) – statics show that on average there are two out of every ten people from this type of liver cancer. These cancers start in the small tubes (called bile ducts) that carry bile to the gallbladder.
- Cancers that form in blood vessels in the liver (Angiosarcomas & Hemangiosarcomas) – these are cancers that form in the cells, in the lining of the blood vessels of the liver. The tumours grow at a fast pace. On many occasions where someone has had this cancer, it had become too big and widespread to be successfully removed. The cancer is difficult to treat and medication will only reduce the rate in growth of the tumour.
- Hepatoblastoma – this type of liver cancer is very rare and is usually found in young children aged between 2-5. They are treatable as long as they are not found too late.
Our solicitor team understand that it must be difficult to suffer from an illness of this kind so you need an experienced team to guide you. We have a vast amount of experience and have shown support to many clients through similar claims so they receive the compensation they deserve.
Get in touch with our professional solicitor team on (freephone): 0800 699 0079 to get the best legal advice possible of receiving the compensation you are entitled to. Remember we work on a ‘No Win, No Fee’arrangement and are always available to answer any of your questions.