Military Accidents at Work

If you want to start a claim for a military accident at work then you should discuss your case with a lawyer specialising in a military accident at work claim such as Tylers Solicitors. This will ensure that your claim has the best chance of success, because we have the competence and professional expertise required to process a claim for Military Accident at Work.

If you want to proceed with your Military Accident at Work injury compensation claim then you should call Tylers Solicitors freephone on 0800 699 0079 and we can then proceed to talk you through yourMilitary Accident at Work injury compensation claim. Alternatively, if you are on your mobile phone, you can call 0333 577 0320, which is free to call with free minutes on your mobile phone.

  • Injured in the last 3 years?
  • Not your fault?
  • Seeking Compensation?

Freephone: 0800 699 0079

(We deal with cases all over the UK)

24 Hours – 7 Days A Week

Fill out our form below and we will contact you back

Military Accidents at Work is usually involved in a lot of risky situations. This happens during combats, and even in their regular surroundings at work. In some cases, those injuries are inevitable, making the military personnel extra vulnerable. Nonetheless, the members of the armed forces are entitled to workplace injury compensation claims suppose they are injured during service or when on duty. The Ministry of Defence takes the responsibility of limiting the risks by protecting the safety of the armed forces members. When the military personnel are not in direct combat, they are protected by the MoD. Conversely, they receive proper training and machinery to help them deploy their duty accordingly when they are not in direct combat.

How Can I File a Military Accident at Work Claim?

The military accidents at work claims can be filed if there is enough proof that the injury was as a result of the MoD’s negligence. Also, you can file for compensation if the injury was as a result of faulty or defective work equipment. You will sue the MoD for compensation because they are the ones providing the equipment.

The first step you need to take when filing for compensation is to hire a reputable personal injury solicitor. The lawyer will look into your case, and examine every circumstance that surrounds or lead to the accident. This will allow them to determine who takes the blame for your injury and if you can claim for a compensation.

Always ensure that you have the needed evidence and any other related information that will make works easier for the personal injury lawyer.

What Kinds of Injuries Can I Be Compensated For?

Military accidents at work claims are also classified among other personal injury claims. For that, you will be entitled to compensation if you experience suffering and pain from the work-based injury. That being said, you will eligible for a claim for lifestyle and medical expenses and other financial losses. Other compensations that you will receive include the following;

  • Loss/delay of a promotion
  • Possible cost of an on-going treatment
  • Previous or forthcoming loss of earnings
  • An adapted housing
  • Cost of partial or permanent professional care
  • Loss of pension

You will also be compensated for the mobility aids costs, as well as other equipment that could be needed after your injury.

If you intend to enjoy your claims, you should keep in mind that every claim has a maximum of three years after the injury or accident. For that, if you fail to file a claim within three years of your accident, you might not be compensated.

Which Injuries Will Not Be Eligible for Compensation?

Generally, the member of the armed forces can file a claim if they have been injured in any way during their service delivery. Nonetheless, all injuries that are sustained during an active operation or during an on-going combat are classified under the combat immunity. For that, they are not under the military accidents claims. Such injuries need proper examination with the help of a lawyer. When you are looking for a personal injury lawyer, it is advised to choose a free, no-obligation lawyer. Such lawyers will deliver their services without charging you any fee. You will only pay a specific percentage when you get your compensation.

If you have suffered a military accident at work injury as a result of an accident that wasn’t your fault then you may be able to make a claim. Call Tylers today on (freephone): 0800 699 0079 to see if you can make a claim today.