Motorway Accident? – How Much Compensation? – National Cases – Call Us > 0800 699 0079 – £££
If you want to start a claim for motorway accident compensation then you should discuss your case with a specialist lawyer who deals with motorway accident cases such as Tylers Solicitors. This will ensure that your motorway accident compensation claim has the best chance of success, because Tylers Solicitors have the competence and professional expertise required to process a claim for motorway accident sufferers.
If you want to proceed with your motorway accident compensation claim then you should call Tylers Solicitors (freephone) on 0800 699 0079 who can then proceed to talk you through your motorway accident compensation claim. Alternatively, if you are on your mobile phone, you can call 0333 577 0320, which is free to call with free minutes on your mobile phone. We are a no win no fee motorway accident personal injury solicitors.
Can you claim compensation for a motorway accident injury?
Yes, you can claim compensation for a motorway accident injury if the accident you were involved in was not your fault. The money you can get if you win the case can be used to pay for medical costs, rehabilitation expenses, repair of the vehicle as well as repair/replacement of damaged or lost property.
What types of injuries can occur in a motorway accident?
There are different types of injuries an individual can get from a motor way accident and some of the most common ones include:
- Head injuries
- Chest injuries
- Bone fractures
- Spinal injuries
- Severe whiplash
Are you a No Fee , No win claims solicitor for a motorway accident?
You will be pleased to learn that our firm offers all our esteemed clients no fee, no win compensation plan. This simply implies clients do not have to pay anything if we do not win their case which means you do not have to worry about finances when you want to work with us to make a claim. Our highly trained, expert and experienced lawyers carefully asses all the claims to determine whether you will be able to be awarded the compensation. If the case can move forward, the solicitors make certain that you walk away with the maximum compensation deserved.
Where can i get more details on motorway accident claim?
If you would like to get more details about motorway accident claim, you are more than welcome to contact us free of charge. You will speak to a friendly lawyer who will take you through all the steps of the compensation process to ensure you know exactly what is going to happen. You can be assured that all your questions and concerns will be handled in a professional and pleasant manner. You will highly benefit from legal advice about claiming for any earning losses, rehabilitation, claiming compensation for any types of injuries as well as all your rights.
How is a compensation claim for a motorway accident injury made?
To increase your chances of winning the compensation claim for the motorway accident, there are a number of steps you should take and some of these include:
- Calling the police and an ambulance to the scene of the accident.
- If you are in a position to, take all the details of the driver who is at fault including name, telephone number, address, vehicle make & registration as well as insurance details.
- Take photos of the scene including damage caused and the resting positions of the cars. This can even be done after if you did not have a camera as it can capture skid marks that can strengthen your case
- If there are any witnesses on the scene, be sure to take their contact details as they may be needed to explain how the accident really happened.
- Even though no treatment is needed, make sure you attend to your GP or a nearby hospital to put everything on record. Tell the doctor about any injuries you may have even when you think they are too small. There are some injuries you may not notice immediately, thus you need to consult a medical doctor as soon as you start experiencing any symptoms. It is also highly recommended that you keep a diary of any psychological or physical symptoms after the accident.
- Make certain your motor insurance company knows that you have been involved in an auto accident.
- Do not forget to keep a record of all the receipts you have spent money on after the accident. This includes storage expenses, towing costs, vehicle repair costs, prescription expenses, travel expenses, absence from work and any other thing that can form part of the claim.
All the above details will help the solicitor collect all the evidence that is needed to present to the defendants lawyers to settle out of court. If they are not willing to corporate, your lawyer will go ahead and present the case in a court of law arguing out the facts to help you win the compensation. Remember to follow all the advice given by the professional to increase your chances of winning the claim.
How much time do i have to claim compensation for a motorway accident injury?
It is best to start the claims process as soon as possible after the accident happened. This is because the evidence will be easy to gather and the events of the accident will still be fresh in your mind something that can help you build a stronger case. However, it is important to note that in the UK you have to make your claim within 3 years or else the claim will not be permitted. The details are explained in the Limitation Act 1980.
Contact Tylers Solicitors today!
If you would like to make a compensation claim for a motorway accident case then call Tylers Solicitors today for a no-obligation chat on (freephone) 0800 699 0079 today!