PIP Breast Implants Compensation Claim
Poly Implants Protheses, also known as PIP breast implants have been used in breast augmentation for many years with reports stating that upto 50,000 women are claiming to be of threat of breast silicone implant ruptures. In 2010 PIP breast implants were banned leaving thousands of women with ruptured implants and of threat knowing that they can cause fatality’s.
The sooner you start your claim for compensation, the better! Waste no time and contact Tylers Solicitors today on 0800 699 0079 for a free no-obligation chat and we can offer advice about your case upon which we can then proceed to see if you have a case or not.
Got a Question?
- What are PIP Breast Implants?
- Why Are PIP Implants a Risk to Women’s Health?
- Who Can I Trust to Remove My PIP Implants?
- Are There Any PIP Breast Implant Support Organisations?
- How Can You Claim Compensation for PIP Breast Implants?
- Should You Get a No-Win, No-Fee Solicitor to Help With Your PIP Implant Claims?
- Injured in the last 3 years?
- Not your fault?
- Seeking Compensation?
Freephone: 0800 699 0079
(We deal with cases all over the UK)
24 Hours – 7 Days A Week
The french company is under scrutiny about their breast implants products that have had an enormous break into the market. There were some proof which showed that the PIP products were manufactured using low grade silicone. This type of silicone was suitable for industrial use, and not for medical purpose, which should have mark CE of Europe.
Health specialists are concerned that the breast implants could rupture, or even leak. What worries experts most is the toxic content that is on the silicone used can cause blood poisoning, scarring or serious health issues. For the sake of safety, the British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons has mentioned that removal can be made upon request.
The guidelines include:
- All women who have a PIP implant will be contacted by the NHS an give out information about the brand of implant used.
- The women with the PIP implants will seek advice from the clinics in relation to the removal of the implants, either via the NHS surgical panel that performed the implant or private surgeon.
- The clinic can examine if the implant has ruptured in any way.
- The PIP implants shall be removed, if the doctor and the patient agree on the removal.
- In case the implants were put by the NHS, they will replace them with relevant implants, if they remove the PIP implants.
The health department has indicated that private clinics should provide the same service to the women who had private PIP breast implants. Nevertheless, if the private clinic refuses to take care of the patient, the NHS will take full responsibility, contact your GP at your earliest convenience to make a referral to a Augmentation Surgeon about implants.
Besides the legal help from a PIP Solicitor, there are organisations in the UK that can help provide the mental and physical support and where to find a recommended cosmetic or plastic clinic.
- The British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons – Find a Registered BAAPS member.
- PIP Action Campaign.org – Set up by Jan Spivey who had PIP implants and campaigns to support women who have PIP implants and what to do next.
There is a ray of hope as compensation claims are possible for patients with the PIP products. You can start claiming PIP Breast Implant compensation, if you have the implants placed within the 6 most recent years. Also, if your breast implants have shown some rupture possibilities or any injury in the last 3 years, you will also be eligible for the claim. Though it states that you should have had the implants within the 6 most recent years, you can also claim compensation if you have implants for more than 6 years earlier.
A number of women report their complaints to solicitors, concerning the PIP breast implants. At Tylers Solicitors, a lawyer will collate supporting evidence in relation to clinic against rupture or any other related problems. If you are looking for an expert solicitor to take on your case, concerning the discomfort caused by the implants, you can present your case for immediate action to Tylers Solicitors. Even if your implants haven’t ruptured you can still contact a solicitor for a claim compensation. If you are claiming PIP Breast Implant compensation, you should keep in mind that the compensation is not solely for the replacement of the PIP breast implants with recommended ones.
Breast implant compensation can be solution to the financial loss and injustice of having PIP breast implants put into your body. If you where unaware that you had PIP breast implants or have had countless problems with the aftercare of your breasts implants, then Tylers specialist PIP Solicitor can help get the compensation you deserve.
For PIP Breast Implant Compensation Claims, Call Tylers Solicitors Today
Have you seeked medical attention for your PIP implants? If you have then Tylers Solicitors can help you to make a claim for PIP breast implant compensation. Call today on (freephone): 0800 699 0079 to see how Tylers Solicitors can help with claiming.