Stomach Injury Compensation Claim
If you want to start a claim for a Stomach Injury then you should discuss your case with a lawyer specialising in Stomach Injury claims such as Tylers Solicitors. This will ensure that your claim has the best chance of success, because we have the competence and professional expertise required to process a claim for Stomach Injuries.
If you want to proceed with your Stomach Injury compensation claim then you should call Tylers Solicitors freephone on 0800 699 0079 and we can then proceed to talk you through your Stomach Injury compensation claim. Alternatively, if you are on your mobile phone, you can call 0333 577 0320, which is free to call with free minutes on your mobile phone.
Stomach injuries can be incredibly serious, with life-changing effects for the victims. If you’ve suffered an injury to your stomach through no fault of your own, you could be able to claim compensation. Read on to discover whether you should contact a compensation claims solicitor.
- Hernia leading to disability: £17,500
- Serious bladder problem: up to £90,000
- Total loss of bowel function: up to £100,000
- Loss of function of one kidney: up to £25,000
- About stomach injuries and diseases
Many of the body’s most important organs are situated in the stomach – so any injury sustained to this area can have serious consequences. The kidneys, liver, bladder and intestines are all an essential part of the digestive system, and if one organ is damaged, it can mean a lifetime of treatment or even disability for the victim.
Injuries to the stomach can happen in many different ways. It could be a car accident that wasn’t your fault, a routine operation that’s gone awry or an incident in the workplace – whatever the cause, we could help you to claim compensation.
The amount of compensation you’ll be awarded is based on a number of different factors. Obviously, the severity of your injury will come into play – the more serious the injury, the bigger the award is likely to be. Those assessing your claim will also bear in mind any financial losses you’ve incurred as a result of your injury, whether it’s splashing out for expensive treatment or missing out on earnings because you’ve been signed off from work.
Get in touch with our team today to discuss your next steps and get your stomach injury compensation claim off the ground.
- Hernia – hernias are most commonly caused by lifting heavy objects. They can be incredibly painful, and in some cases, can even lead to bowel obstruction. Hernias often occur in the workplace, when employees are tasked with lifting heavy objects without assistance.
- Ruptured bladder – often caused by blunt trauma, ruptured bladders can be very dangerous and may even lead to complete bladder failure. This can also occur during pelvic surgery, in which case, a clinical negligence claim would be filed.
- Kidney damage – damage to the kidneys can be caused by blunt trauma, as well as disease or dehydration. Many people who have experienced damage to their kidneys have had to adapt their diet and lifestyle as a result, as well as seeking complex treatment.
If you’ve suffered a stomach injury, your quality of life may be diminished. Perhaps you’ve had to cut down your working hours because of recurring pain or regular treatment. Maybe you’ve had to adapt your home because you can no longer climb stairs or go to the bathroom unaided. Compensation can help you to deal with all of these matters, as well as ensuring that you and your family will have the support you need to recover.
Get in touch with our expert team to find out how much you could be awarded.
If you have suffered a stomach injury as a result of an accident that wasn’t your fault then you may be able to make a claim. Call Tylers today on (freephone): 0800 699 0079 to see if you can make a claim today.
Let’s Make Things Better
Start your claim today!
We accept Nationwide compensation claims
No matter where you were injured in the UK, Tylers Solicitors are just a telephone call away from giving you expert advice about your compensation claim. If you would like to contact us about claiming compensation in the UK then telephone 0800 699 0079 today for a no obligation chat.